Life on a Skateboard

Most of us have at least attempted to ride a skateboard. The more time I spent on one the better I got. The better I got the more chances I took. The more chances I took the more times I fell. And at times, it really hurt. What caused me to fall? It was a number of things. My wheel locked after hitting a small rock. A cracked or bumpy sidewalk, the skateboard needed some maintenance, or it was human error. Whatever the case, I still hit the pavement.but I knew I had to get back up. Sure, I had some scrapes and bruises but the excitement outweighed the injuries.

What caused me to fall? It could have been a small rock that locked a wheel, a cracked or bumpy sidewalk, the skateboard needed some maintenance, or it was human error. Whatever the case, I still hit the pavement.

Comments